ANDAR BAHAR GAME RULES :
- A single deck of card used and no joker card for this game
- The dealer must shuffle the card thoroughly
- The game starts with dealing one initial card called the “Joker Card”. This will determine the outcome of the game
- Players can place their bets on either ANDAR or BAHAR side
- After the beting timer is over, the dealer will deal the card face-up on each side. Cards are alternately dealt for Andar and Bahar.
- First Card must be on Andar's side.A22
- Which side a card having the same value with the “Joker Card” will be the winner.
Bet Type Payout ANDAR 0.9 to 1 BAHAR 1 to 1